There are so many different types of commercial sandwich press available in the market with various brands offering various features. If you are planning to buy a commercial sandwich press for your restaurant randomly without going through reviews, then you might miss out the best option. If you want to eliminate your stress about choosing a duck oven, then explore the few necessary factors. You need to keep a few things in mind while buying a sandwich press.
Some factors to keep in mind for buying a duck oven or sandwich press!
- Safety – Safety is a big issue when using any electronic item. The sandwich press can get hot while using it. And due to high temperatures upward around 500 degrees may even cause you serious injuries if you are not careful. So when buying a commercial sandwich press, you must see that it has a heat resistant safety handle.
- Grilling plates – It is one of the most important factors to check out when choosing the best sandwich press. It affects directly on the performance of the press. There are two sorts of materials that are most commonly useful – cast iron and nonstick. Cast iron is sturdy and resistant towards scratches whereas non-stick plates are light in weight and cheaper.
- Floating hinge – It is also one of the major factors to look into before buying a sandwich press. Floating hinge provides the ability for the press lid to move up or down for allowing you to make a sandwich of various heights. So then buy the sandwich press which offers a floating hinge.
- Temperature control – Feature selection relies on which food is up to for cooking with the sandwich press for wraps, sandwiches, burgers, or meat. If you are using a sandwich press for sandwiches and wraps, then no temperature control is needed. But if you’re supposed to make dishes like burgers or meat, then you need to choose press with temperature control as every food requires the various temperatures to cook.
- Capacity and power – Again it is also an important factor to select a sandwich press or duck oven. It relies on how fast you need to make as per your requirements. If you have a small family, then choose a small capacity and low power press but for a commercial or big family, then choose a commercial sandwich press with huge capacity and high power.
Everybody wishes to enjoy cooking but after cooking, cleaning the press makes you tired. Easy to clean features enable you to save your time, efforts, and enjoy with friends and family.
Few tips for easy cleaning to keep your grill!
There are few easy cleaning tips for keeping grill in top condition –
- Just take the note that non-sticky plates are prone to damaging and must be cleaned as per the recommendations of manufacturers.
- Unplug your unit for safety purposes.
- Use the grill brush or special scraper tool for removing sediments and food buildup.
- If the heavy clean up is required, then you can use the degreaser for removing buildup.