Are you a construction company in Sydney? Then forklifts are the most powerful application to move heavy loads in a warehouse or construction area. Forklifts are responsible for lifting the types of items that a human being cannot lift.
Whether you choose to rent the forklift or wanted to buy a new one for your upcoming project from any of the forklift sales in Sydney, a prominent knowledge of forklifts will always be beneficial for your projects.
What are the types of forklifts?
There are mainly 8 types of forklifts available for sale in Sydney markets. Different styles of forklifts are used for different work. These forklifts are very popular and trendy these days in use.
- Warehouse forklift – This is the most common type of forklift. You can use this forklift where there are a large number of inventory items to load. These forklifts are perfect for loading and unloading pallets and balanced materials, transporting items to the warehouse from vehicles. Some examples are Hyster 36-38T and Toyota 3wheel electric forklift.
- Side loader – These forklifts are mostly found in steel servicing centers and manufacturing sites to load and unload heavy and bulk items. Toyota, Raymond corporation, yale are some examples of side loaders. You can even explore a used Toyota forklift for sale in Sydney, if available.
- Counterbalance forklift – It’s a popular forklift with a fork in the front and weight at the back of the vehicle to counterbalance the weight of the item. The standup counterbalance forklift allows operators to load and unload the materials easily. Examples for counterbalance are Mitsubishi, crown, Toyota, etc.
- Telehandler – The telehandler forklift has an extendable arm which makes a combination of crane and forklift. A telehandler can lift 5500 lbs items from up to 19 ft in the air. These telehandlers are perfect for reaching small spaces.
- Industrial forklift – These forklifts are combined with the functions of performing Loading or unloading of warehouse materials. These forklifts are narrow in scope as compared to other forklifts. Some big manufacturers of industrial forklifts are HACCP and Mitsubishi.
- Rough terrain forklift – These are designed specifically for outdoor job locations or uneven surfaces. These forklifts can guarantee better balance and stability to transport materials safely. These are mostly suitable for offside or rocky surfaces for construction sites. Some popular and big brands for rough terrain forklift are JCB 950, CASE 588H, and so on.
- Pallet Jack – These forklifts are not used to load heavy and bulk items because of their small size. These pallet jacks are perfectly fitted in the smallest and highest areas to lift small items. Some of the best pallet jack models are the Mighty lift 20*36 inch pallet and vestige electric pallet.
- Walkie stacker – Unlike other forklifts, this does not have any cabs. Workers working with walkie stackers stay behind and control all functioning. These walkie stackers are ideal if you need a taller pallet jack. Walkie stacker manufacturers are hyster, jungheinrich, Toyota, etc.
With all these forklifts types, choosing the best and convenient used Toyota forklift for sale for your construction or business will be giving high profits in the future with less than one investment in application.