Today, the world is hazardous; we attempt to discover diverse ways of shielding. There are lots of technological innovations that you can use to guard your belongings. A vehicle loop detector is the one that effectively used to operate an automatic gate or door system.
This detector automatically detects the vehicle and triggers the gates and doors to open automatically and lets the vehicle enter or exit easily.
The automatic gates and doors provide security to a property by restricting access through an intercom or opens when your vehicle is approached.
How are the gates controlled?
A loop detector monitors and evaluates the flow of traffic, picking up anything from cars to vans and trucks. The vehicle triggers the system when it goes over the inductive loop.
The loop detectors send a signal to open the gate and the vehicle enters or exits. It allows the gates to open when required and also prevents the gate from closing too soon.
What is the inductive loop?
An inductive loop is an electromagnetic communication or a detection system that induces an electric current in a nearby wire by using a moving magnet or an alternating current. In metal detectors, these loops transmit signals and detect metal objects.
Automatic frequency detection:
The automatic frequency detection automatically selects the best frequency channel and helps to avoid any cross talk issues or any false detection.
Automatic sensitivity boost:
The loop detectors detect high bed vehicles such as trucks, buses, and trailers. The ASB function ensures that the vehicle will be detected correctly.
The diagnostic features help you to reduce the troubleshooting time and provide effective monitoring of the loop status. In case of power loss, the loop detector is configured to operate appropriately.
Role of vehicle loop detector in saving a life:
In the past years, there has been a rapid increase in road traffic. During emergencies (ambulance, fire, service, police) these detectors allow the faster passage of these vehicles and increase the safety of other road users. The vehicle loop detector is a suitable solution for emergency vehicles by providing timely help to those in need.
Loop detector applications:
Car Park barriers:
- Used in public car parks, apartments, shopping malls, hotels, and others.
- Used for occupancy counting and also to activate the ticketing machine.
- Used in streets, single parking spaces, pedestrian areas, and residential security installations.
Gates and industrial doors:
- Used in factories, warehouses, premises gates, private residence.
- Used in conjunction with smart street traffic lights, gates traffic lights to optimize traffic flow.
- Used on the streets, premises gates, up/down ramps, toll gantries.
High bed vehicles:
- Used in car parks, streets, factories, warehouses
- Automatic sensitivity boost ensures a reliable detection or high bed vehicles such as buses and trucks
- For smooth traffic flow, it detects the vehicle from both directions especially in a single lane using bidirectional logic.
Wrapping it up:
To detect vehicles, a loop detector is the best solution in the market. The vehicle loop detector comes with many features that are equipped with the diagnostic capability to ease troubleshooting while providing a reliable and efficient way of vehicle detection. These are the things you need to know before buying the vehicle loop detector.