Patios are a fantastic way of extending the living space of a home and using the outdoor environment to its full advantage. An insulated patio roof is designed to keep heat away from your house, making your patio more comfortable than ever.
Before installing a patio roof, it is important to consider how you’re eventually planning to use the patio. They can be used to create porches in areas that would have otherwise be deemed useless.
The underside of an insulated roof tends to give the appearance of a ceiling, and this makes it look like an extension of the existing house. The roof can also have ceiling fans and lights. You can install LED lights and turn your roof into the entertainment area. There are several other benefits of installing insulated roofs for your patio. We’ve got them listed for you.
Benefits Of Installing Insulated Patio Roof:
- They extend the living space of your house and add more value, in case you decide to resell your property.
- Insulated roofs provide complete shade from harsh weather conditions, especially heat.
- Insulated roofs have a precise finish and give an enhanced look to your house. Your patio will look clean, decluttered, and attractive.
- Prevents heat from entering the roof or reaching the patio.
- Some insulated patio roofs can easily carry and hide electrical lines from the front view. This is great as it not only enhances the overall look of your house but is also pretty safe. It all depends on how it is designed.
Features Of Insulated Patio Roofs:
- Easy locking system: The patio roof locks together easily during installation, thus increasing the strength and performance.
- High-density thermal foam: This is also known as formulated expanded polystyrene (EPS) that allows exceptional strength and thermal insulation.
- Laminated panel technology: The laminated panel is resistant to weathering and is quite durable.
Insulated roofing is a premium, highly stylised roofing option. The pre-painted underside panel, polystyrene core, and roofing panels all come together to give the utmost strength and longevity to the product.
Insulated patio roofs are made of different materials like aluminium, fibreglass, and stainless steel. They can fit any kind of frame and their thickness can be customised as per your needs. The roof panels are usually made thicker and once it is assembled, they interlock and the joint between the panels are sealed to avoid leaks. This makes it immune to rain. Thus, it is resistant not just to heat, but also to condensation and moisture. So, with insulated roofs, you no longer have to worry about extreme temperatures-they even it out for you.
It is imperative that you hire a good manufacturing company for manufacturing and installing your insulated patio roofs. They will bring with them years of expertise and top-quality material. Usually, patio roofs are made of high-grade steel layers. They are sleek, versatile, and modern and add to the aesthetics of your house as well.